ESPORTS IN SCHOOLS
BTEC CURRICULUM FOR TODAY’S LEARNING
ESTARS learning platform teaches students how to critically evaluate their work, promoting future development & successful outcomes.
By combining the fun & excitement of your child’s favorite games with the learning objectives of their school’s current course program, ESTARS is able to instill real-life application to classroom education – all while earning BTEC Qualifications!
BE PART OF THE FASTEST GROWING INDUSTRY
In the previous generation, it was computer technology – Today, ESports education holds the key to an all-new career field.
IMPLEMENTING THE CURRICULUM
• With ESTARS, students aren’t simply gaming as a hobby, their discovering a whole new way to grow. To earn BTEC Qualifications, they’ll face an array of challenging tasks:
• Review previous in-game video footage and be required to analyze mistakes from a strategic, mathematical perspective, in order to create enhanced solutions.
• Some of your child’s favorite games – FIFA, Fortnite, NBA 2K – hold incredible educational value, in areas of geometry, physics, mathematics, and information technology.
• Students will learn high-level finance, budgeting, and management skills, earning BTEC Qualifications for completion of tasks in the field of ESports marketing & event managment.
TEAM BUILDING & INCLUSION
COMPREHENSIVE LEARNING | PROMOTING DIVERSITY
ESTARS curriculum does more than deliver great coursework in a fun, creative way – it fosters an inclusive, safe environment where students can come together virtually, all from the comfort of their favorite gaming zone.
• ESTARS Platforms are monitored by diversity & inclusion professionals, assuring safe usage and anti-bullying amongst peers.
• ESTARS holds direct communication with school administrators, providing feedback and informed policy implications.
• Students learn time management skills, along with healthy gaming habits.
ADVANCED EDUCATION & APPLICATION
BTEC BUSINESS LEARNING
As students advance through the ESports curriculum, they’ll learn how to apply their educational experiences to an emerging career in business, marketing, event management, and entrepreneurship.
• Students will develop confidence in event management, and will be tasked with setting up their own real-life gaming event.
• For some, ESTARS BTEC curriculum provides a clear pathway to becoming a certified ESports learning coach, instructing school facilitators on program implamentation.
• Students will develop the skills they’ll need to succeed at university and in their future careers, with high-level content creating, media management, and presentation abilities.
THERE’S SO MUCH MORE TO GAMING
Give your students the tools they need to flourish in today’s increasingly connected world, with ESTARS BTEC Curriculum in your school. Register now or contact us for further information!
ELEVATE YOUR LEARNING, TODAY!