Please note that we do not operate a 24 hour customer service desk. We receive a large number of questions daily, therefore If we have not responded to emails/questions on social media it is likely because the answer can be found below.
For all ticketing enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Heading to one of our events? Be sure to read our Tournament Checklist
1. CAN ANYONE ENTER THE TOURNAMENT?
Yes. EStars is all about providing opportunities for players at all levels however all players MUST be over the age of 12.
2. IS IT SOLO OR TEAM PLAY?
To compete in EStars featuring Fortnite, you will be entering to play solo.
3. HOW MANY GAMES WILL BE PLAYED?
All qualifying matches will be played in public mode, therefore you will be able to play as many games as possible during your one hour time slot. While it was the intention to play all games in private mode, technical issues at Celtic Park meant that we had to start in public mode and continue this way to ensure a fair tournament. One ticket entitles you to play at least two games, roam around our real-life Fortnite battleground, take part in dance contests, meet your favourite characters and more!
The Grand Finals will be played in private mode provided by Epic Games, 3-5 games will be played. We’re currently working on final details and will update finalists in due course. Read below for further information.
4. WHAT DEVICES WILL THE GAME BE PLAYED ON?
Only Xbox and Playstation consoles will be available on the day. When purchasing your ticket, you will be required to select which console you wish to play on as this will determine which area you will be seated in during your game.
5. CAN I BRING MY OWN PERIPHERALS?
No, we supply everything including standard Xbox and Playstation controllers. You will not be allowed to use any of your own peripherals (keyboard, mouse, scuf controllers, kontrol freeks, grips etc.). Please do not bring them as we cannot be responsible for them or any other personal items while you are playing.
6. HOW DO YOU REACH THE FINAL?
The top nine players from each venue will be chosen based on leader board statistics and invited to attend the final in Stamford Bridge, London on 31st March.
7. HOW DOES THE POINTS SYSTEM WORK?
The leaderboard system is detailed here. Please note that no matter how many games you play we will always consider your highest score, not a combined score. We will also be choosing wildcard players across all venues to take part in the final – this decision will be at our discretion.
8. WHAT PRIZES CAN BE WON THROUGHOUT THE TOURNAMENT?
The winner of the final game in Stamford Bridge will receive a cash prize of £25,000! Additionally, 600 on the spot cash prizes will be awarded to players throughout the tournament for everything from dancing like your favourite Fortnite characters to just being awesome at the game.
The winner of each session (morning, afternoon or evening) at each venue will receive £25 but it’s all about making it on to the leader board at your chosen venue! The overall winner at each venue will walk away with £250, 2nd place receives £100 and 3rd place receives £50.
If you place in the “Top 9” at your chosen venue you’ll also win a spot in the final battle in Stamford Bridge, London on 31st March to compete for the ultimate prize – £25,000!! 2nd prize gets £2,500 and 3rd gets £1,000.
9. DO I NEED TO BRING MY TICKET WITH ME?
Yes, you will need to print your tickets at home and bring them with you along with ID. You may also present your ticket on your mobile device.
10. WILL MY NAME APPEAR ON THE TICKET?
Yes, your name will appear on the ticket. This allows us to register you when you produce your identification which confirms that you are the permitted age to play. It also allows us to identify how well you are playing and determine the winners!
11. DO I NEED TO BRING ID WITH ME?
Yes, everyone attending the event will need ID. Additionally, anyone aged between 12-15 years old (ALL U16s) will need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian who can confirm attendees are over 12. Parents/guardians will need to sign a consent form confirming the age of participants aged between 12-15 years old (ALL U16s). See question 21 for further details on forms of ID.
12. DOES MY PARENT/GUARDIAN NEED TO BUY A TICKET?
Each player aged between 12-15 years old (ALL U16s) will be entitled to bring one parent/guardian free of charge. While parents/guardians will be allowed to attend for free, they will not be permitted to play the game unless they have purchased a ticket. One parent/guardian can accompany more than one child.
13. CAN SPECTATORS (E.G. FRIENDS OR PARTNERS) ATTEND?
No, the tournament is strictly pay-to-play. You can only attend the event if you have purchased a ticket and intend to play the game. However, players aged between 12-15 years old (ALL U16s) and players that require assistance will be able to bring a parent/guardian free of charge.
14. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I BUY A TICKET?
You will need to select what city you wish to play in, date/time as well as console (either XBox or PlayStation) you wish to use.
There are at least two game per time slot and each £25 ticket entitles you to to play these two games. You can buy multiple tickets and play multiple times (see further down).
15. CAN I BUY MULTIPLE TICKETS?
Yes, you can play as many times as you want.
16. IF I BUY MULTIPLE TICKETS/PLAY MULTIPLE TIMES, WILL THIS INCREASE MY CHANCES OF WINNING?
If you play multiple games at this tournament, we will only take your highest score into consideration and NOT a combined score.
17. CAN YOU PICK A TIME SLOT?
Yes, you will be able to choose your time slot based on what is available.
18. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I ARRIVE AT THE VENUE?
When you arrive at the venue, signs and stewards will be there to guide you to the entrance. When you enter the stadium, you will be checked in by the EStars team. We will check your ticket and your identification in preparation for your game. Before your game starts you will be in the EStars area. This is a holding area where we will have events happening (such as dance offs).You will then be called for your game and enter via the Battle Bus into the playing area.
19. HOW LONG BEFORE MY TIME SLOT DO I NEED TO ARRIVE?
You will need to arrive 1 hour before your allocated time slot. You will be granted access to the playing area roughly 15 minutes before your game starts.
20. WHAT HAPPENS IF I ARRIVE BEFORE THIS?
We will not be able to register you more than an hour before your slot in order to avoid overcrowding and allow set up for the next time slot.
21. what if i don’t have a photo id?
We strongly urge everyone to bring a photographic ID such as a passport (birth certificates are accepted also). However, if you do not have one this is OK as a parent/guardian will be required to sign a consent form confirming that you are over 12 years old.
22. WILL THERE BE OTHER ENTERTAINMENT THERE?
Yes. The fun doesn’t end once the battle is finished! Be sure to take a look around the battleground to engage in Fortnite dance contests and meet VIP guests – follow us on social media for further announcements.
23. IS THE TOURNAMENT LOCATION ACCESSIBLE TO ALL PLAYERS?
Our playing area is fully accessible and wheelchair friendly. Players with additional needs are entitled to bring one carer/assistant for free. Please note that carers/assistants will not be permitted to play unless they have purchased a ticket.
24. WILL THERE BE PHOTOGRAPHERS/VIDEOGRAPHERS ON THE DAY?
25. WHAT TYPE OF LIGHTING WILL BE PRESENT ON THE DAY?
Yes, there will be coloured LED lighting and a small amount of strobe lighting present within the production set.
26. How do i access my tickets?
Your tickets will not be attached to your email confirmation. Please follow these steps:
- Log in to your account:
- Go to your account name at the top of the page and ‘My Tickets’ and click ‘Ticket Details’ on the correct event
- You will now see a drop down box. Please select ‘Print @ home’ and then ‘Continue’
- A ‘Print @ Home’ button will now appear on the right of each ticket within your event
- Once you click this your ticket will appear as a PDF ready to print
27. What happens if i don’t receive my email confirmation?
If your email confirmation does not come through it may be in your junk or trash folder. If you’re still experiencing difficulties please email: email@example.com
28. Who do i contact if i need to change the console/name on my ticket?
For all ticketing enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
29. Can i change my controller settings?
Yes, you will have the chance to change your controller setting before your games begin.
30. WHAT headsets and monitors ARE PROVIDED?
Turtle Beach elite headsets are provided as well as 22″ Iiyama monitors.
31. is the tournament being streamed/BROADCASTED?
There are currently no plans to stream the tournament. We will be sure to update this information should this change.
32. How will the finals work?
Those who make the leaderboard at their venue OR who are asked to be a wildcard will be invited along to the Grand Finals in Stamford Bridge on 31st March. Details as follows:
- Registration time: 12pm (please arrive at 12pm sharp).
- Games commence: 1.30pm
- End time: Approximately 5pm
- Number of games: Three games
- Scoring System: Remains the same (as per Venue in which you qualified)
- Number of guests: Each player will be entitled to bring two guests
- Equipment: As per our rules, personal equipment will not be permitted
- Streaming: Personal streaming or filming of games is not permitted
All finalists will be emailed with this information. Please be sure to continually check your junk/spam folders for further updates.
Full terms and conditions available here. If you have any further queries please contact us at email@example.com